Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Insomnia, A Tale of Two Redheads

This is just the type of post that is so boring to me. I typically wake up every night around 2 (or 1:23 tonight), and can't go back to sleep until 4. This lapse was especially brutal when I got up at 5 AM for work. Those of you lucky ones who've never had problems with falling asleep or staying asleep cannot understand. It. Is. Awful. Debilitating, maddening, frustrating, to put it mildly. Since becoming a mommy, I get up and check on my girls, get some water and get back in bed, trying not to move or wake anyone up. I always think that I'll nap (or at least relax) after a particularly long night awake, but I don't. Who has time for that leisure? So, for now, it's just me and my doppelgänger doll and the quiet still of my house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment