Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Fantastic Mr. Fox

Around dusk last night, I was relaxing on my porch, having a lovely convo with a Dear Dear..discussing balance, self-acceptance and awareness, love, all things real, "what-we-want-to-DO" vs "what-we-want-to-BE", kids, life and even a ticket to the Crystal Charity Ball (seriously)...I was so enthralled with this deep discussion, that I almost missed the fox sighting. It was clomping loudly through my bamboo, a mere 20 feet from where I sat. I spoke to it and it sauntered off. My home in Dallas, a short 15 minute drive from North Park Mall, sits near a creek with a wooded bamboo area. It's beautiful and natural and is also home to bobcats, owls, foxes and the occasional coyote. I enjoy the fact that it doesn't "feel" like I'm in Dallas. This is a similar Texas fox. I'm just glad it wasn't the coyote. Now if I could just find someone to go see The Grandmaster with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment