Thursday, September 1, 2011

If Purses Grew on Trees...make that Vintage Purses


Quite possibly the chicest picture of anyone carrying the "Bagonghi" Roberta
Who doesn't love LIZ?
Everyone knows I love vintage anything and everything....cars, clothes, homes, purses, decor, etc.
This is no shock to people who know me. I was born in the wrong era.
I challenged myself to pick my 6 top vintage bags that I reach for again and again.
They are not necessarily the most expensive or rare. Bags are like stepping back in time for me. I save receipts in them of where they were last carried...was it dinner at Cafe Madrid? A movie with the girls? I like to remember these fun times.
I also try to save receipts of where I stumbled upon and bought said treasures.
I will share that with you! 
Roberta di Camerino $40 from Fort Worth antique mall

Pecan branch down in the yard = good prop for purses






Dior speedy $7. Margolin box clutch $40. Gucci floral $25. Roberta di Camerino $40. Jacques Esterel satchel $125. Honey magazine clutch $20.

Places I stalk for vintage:


No comments:

Post a Comment