Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The good old days?

Recent changes in my life have me thinking...which isn't always a good thing.
Things seemed much simpler as a youngin'.
No mortgage. No real responsibility. All fun and games.
I reminisce...dancing late into the night with my girlfriends. Rebelling. Against parents, teachers, society, really any authority.
Me, Amy and Wesley = Teen angst trouble
The rest of our girl gang
 Back to reality, being a teen was horrible. Not knowing your place in the world, living with your parents, being insecure and unsure....not so fun. 
If I could only live now with some of the teen trouble-free ideals. Not having to worry about life, money, my kids getting hurt, real-world issues.
I am happy as an adult and will (try) not to let life bring me down. Word up.

No comments:

Post a Comment